Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Final Feedback



After I had uploaded my film to Vimeo I decided to put my film up on Facebook to enable me to have more direct contact with my chosen target audience. All feed back that I obtained was  positive  with not much criticism if any. Many people liked the fact that there were a lot of different factors incorporated into the film. For example for people who like comedy there was the scene between the 3 mates where they're just chilling and having their own jokes, people who like serious films there was the main climax in the woods with the main character and the villain in the film, for people who like romantic/love story lines there is the overall narrative of the film. 

                           
This is a print screen of my film linked up on facebook with 24 'likes' on the first day I put it up. This to me indicates that i have successfully managed to grab the interest of my target audience.
This is an example of the kind of comments that I recieved after uploading my film to Facebook.




This is the number of plays that I got after uploading my film up to Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment