Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Initial Poster

This is my initial film poster, I used photoshop to edit a picture that i took when i was filming my film. I believe that the image on its own is a very powerful image as it shows that both of them are together but their facial expressions narrate the audience that there is something on their minds that is hindering their love. I have taken a quote from the end of my film and put it on my poster I believe that this will entice my target audience to watch the film as it gives away a small part of the film away. This is known as a strapline.  I have used pink and black as pink represents love and black would normally connote a dark meaning. So this ties in with my theme i decided to put forbidden in pink and love in black just to add a twist to the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment