Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Initial planning of ideas

I am working on my own for this coursework task this had its benefits and its drawbacks. It will be beneficial as I will be able to use  my own ideas without having to compromise my vision whilst not having to try and visualize someone else's vision. One of the drawbacks I believe that I will feel is that there will be no one to challenge my ideas so I will have to do that myself.

I need to come up with an idea for my media film so today I made a spider diagram with different ideas for genres and content. By the end of this lesson I've decided the following:


  • I am not going to make a horror.
  • I would like to make a story about love.
  • The story will be about two people who love eachother but can't be together because of their religion
  • I will be in the film and hopefully one of my friends will agree to play the female role
  • The film will be shot in my house and in my local area




Scanned Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment